Barclay Downs water heater repair and installation is offered by the professional team at Plumbing Connection. Our expertly trained technicians are available for a variety of water heater services that are designed to help you save money each month and allow your home to operate more efficiently. Whether you need to install a water heater in a new home, replace an outdated unit, or need emergency water heater repair, the Plumbing Connection team is the one to call. We strive to offer Barclay Downs water heater installation and repair at an affordable rate and within a time that works for you.
Water Heater Installation Services in Barclay Downs
Depending on the style of water heater in your home, your unit may be designed to last from 10 to 20 years. No matter the model, without proper water heater maintenance, your unit won’t offer continued efficient service. While any type of unit will naturally deteriorate with age and continuous use, a yearly inspection to detect small issues will keep you from paying out major cash for large repair needs.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs to be Serviced
If you’ve just purchased a home and are unsure of the maintenance that’s been performed on the water heater or you know your unit hasn’t been serviced in some time, keep an eye out for these warning signs that it’s time to have your Barclay Downs water heater professionally inspected:
- Cold showers: A limited supply of hot water is typically the result of a water heater that’s filled with sediment. Over time, mineral sediment settles at the bottom of the tank, making it difficult for your unit to produce hot water and only offering a limited supply.
- Dents and Cracks: Cracks in a water heater can quickly turn into small leaks, which can cause significant damage to your home. Call a Barclay Downs plumber right away if you notice a leak.
- Loud noises: Strange sounds from your water heater suggest sediment buildup is present and the unit is working too hard to heat the water.
- Rust-colored water: Steel water heaters create rust as they age. Pieces of that rust may break free and enter your water stream. If you notice a brown or red tint to your water, it may be time for a new water heater.
Water Heater Repair Barclay Downs, NC
The skilled technicians at Plumbing Connection are dedicated to simplifying the water heater repair process for your family. When you’re in need of Barclay Downs water heater repair, you can rest assured our pricing is transparent and we only suggest the services you need. Our professional technicians will take the time to answer your questions and explain the repair or replacement that’s needed. No matter your style of unit, our team is prepared to repair or replace any water heater, including:
- Heat pump water heaters: Electricity powers the unit and transfers heat from one area to another and must be stored in an area that stays between 40 and 90 degrees year-round.
- Solar water heaters: Solar water heaters operate from solar collectors that heat the water and are typically stored on the roof or front yard of the home.
- Storage water heaters: While most storage water heaters last 10 to 12 years, routine maintenance may extend the life of your unit. These are the units that store water to keep it hot and ready for use.
- Tankless water heaters: Yearly maintenance is needed for tankless water heater systems. These systems are prone to scale buildup and without the cleaning will not last their expected 20 years.
Work with Your Leading Water Heater Repair Experts Today
Plumbing Connection can repair or replace your Barclay Downs water heater. Allow our team to inspect your current unit and help your family save money each month. Contact our team today to schedule your appointment.