Plumbing Connection has “gone green!”
Our company has always been conscious of the environment in which we live and how our actions can affect the health of our planet. We are proud to practice environmentally-friendly plumbing whenever possible. From the products we install to our recycling process, all our practices are carefully-aligned with our goal to reduce waste and carbon footprints. Through our everyday actions and conservation efforts, we make it easy to help our customers make green choices that benefit the environment.
Our eco-friendly plumbing team is dedicated to:
- Recycling scrap materials
- Installing water saving fixtures
- Using energy-efficient equipment
- Reducing water waste
- We are committed to bringing you green products and eco-conscious services without sacrificing in your comfort and quality.
Plumbing Connection can also offer insight into a comprehensive plan for ongoing maintenance. This not only helps ensure your plumbing is working efficiently, but it can maintain green and eco-friendly standards. It can also help prevent any unexpected or major emergencies, as well as extend the life of your water heater and overall plumbing system.
Sewer Line Maintenance
The easiest way to stop a sewer line from having problems is to keep up with annual maintenance. Maintenance includes video inspection, drain cleaning, sewer additives, and sewer line checks to ensure there are no cracks or leaks. Early warning signs are sometimes difficult to notice and so annual cleaning and checkups by a professional are vital for any home. Please note that Septic Bacteria Additives are NOT DRAIN OPENERS. They are designed to work with a clear drain (post clog) for future and ongoing maintenance.
Additives / Septic Bacteria:
Plumbing Connection is an official distributor of “BIO-ONE” – a non-poisonous, environment friendly blend of bacteria and enzymes that attacks the organic wastes like grease, food particles, paper, cotton, and sewage, but is completely harmless to the pipes, pets, children, and adults.
BioOne is the best solution for sewer and drain maintenance. This includes drain lines, septic tanks, drain fields, grease traps and more. BioOne eco-friendly drain cleaner has the ability to degrade many stubborn inorganic & hazardous materials that may in your pipes and/or septic system. BioOne is bio-degradable, easy to use, and is EPA Safer Choice Program recognized.
- Superior ability to degrade many stubborn inorganic & hazardous contaminants.
- The safest & best product to degrade FOG (fats, oils, & grease) and other organics that find their way down drains.
- Maintains operation and restores normal flow of drain lines, septic systems and grease traps.
- Each batch of BioOne goes through over 100 quality control checks.
- Comes in a ready-to-use 64oz. solution for residential and commercial use (food service establishments.)
- Composed of 100% live vegetative microbes
- Non-Pathogenic and non-hazardous
- Contains enzymes which only liquefy FOG (fats, oils, & grease)
Plumbing Connection Services have been specializing in drain cleaning for over 15 years. From kitchen sink problems to mainline sewer stoppages, we have seen and fixed it all.
Drain Cleaning Equipment
We have drain cleaning cable machines for normal stoppages. However we also have hydro-jetters for those special times when a cable just won’t do. A hydro-jetter uses high-pressured water to remove debris & build up along the walls of your drain pipes. Jetters can drastically improve the condition of your drain pipes.
Drain Inspection Sewer Camera
The Drain Inspection Sewer Camera system is a unique remote control camera that can enter a sewer line. This enables us to visually inspect the entire length of pipe from a house to the roadway. If we locate a small problem early and correct it, we can avoid digging up the whole yard and the expense of replacing an entire system.
We offer a wide range of plumbing services to meet your every need large or small. We are ready to assist you with any emergency or project. Our seasoned technicians come ready to handle most problems on the spot saving you time and money.
We service industrial and residential customers. Our list of products and services include:
- Repairing all leaks (water or gas)
- Gas Piping Installed and Repaired
- Water Piping Installed and Repaired
- Sump Pumps Installed and Serviced
- Water Heaters Repaired and Replaced
- Underground Water And Drain Piping Installed And Repaired
- Anti-Scald Tub And Shower Faucets
- Install new toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures of all kinds
- Install Tankless Water Heaters
- Backflow testing and certification for RPZ, double check, and pressure vacuum breaker
- Complete Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry & Utility room installations and upgrades
- Video inspection of sewer lines
- Correcting all plumbing violations
- Install Water Softeners
- Install Icemaker Lines
- Preventative Maintenance Programs