Plumbing Connection’s emergency service line is available 24/7, so don’t hesitate to give us a call if you feel you need service immediately. If you or someone in your home has become physically harmed during a plumbing emergency, or you suspect that you are in environmentally-unstable conditions, call 9-1-1 immediately.
We strive to be as responsive as we can to as many locations in need as we can. Our service areas include, but aren’t strictly limited to:
- Charlotte, NC
- Gastonia, NC
- Belmont, NC
- McAdenville, NC
- Barclay Downs, NC
- Crowders, NC
- Crameton, NC
- Kings Mountain, NC
- Mt. Holly, NC
- And the surrounding areas
THE PLUMBING CONNECTION EMERGENCY CHECKLIST
Plumbing Connection technicians care about you and your home and will do everything we can to ensure that your home and property suffer minimal damage in the instance of a plumbing emergency. We make always use methods that cause no disruption or destruction to your land or home, even in emergencies. Here are some things to put in place in case you experience a burst pipe, basement flood, or other common plumbing emergencies that require the services of a plumber in Charlotte, NC:
- Post our emergency service phone number on your fridge, or somewhere easy to remember 704-825-9399
- Know where all water shutoff valves are located in your home. If you are unsure of where your water shutoff valves are, call a technician to walk you through the process. The most important valve to know is your main shutoff valve, which turns off all water flow to your property.
- After locating the shutoff valves, tag each one with labels and colored tape. Remembering which valves are which is important when your home is flooding and you need to shut the appropriate valve off.
- Locate and test every valve. If a valve becomes jammed, this could create problems such as pipe bursts and the inability to shut off the water in an emergency.
Call a technician if you have questions about plumbing emergency services, or if you need help identifying where your water valves are. We are happy to help and are available to speak with you 24/7. We also offer the following:
- Plumbing Services Charlotte, NC
- Plumbing Services Gastonia, NC
- Plumbing Services Belmont, NC
- Plumbing Services McAdenville, NC
THE PLUMBING CONNECTION DIFFERENCE
Plumbing Connection has almost 30 years of experience in plumbing and sewer repair. We select our technicians carefully and are proud of our dedication to customer service, integrity, and professionalism.
All of our expert plumbers are experienced technicians who will diagnose your problem, provide you with a permanent solution, and then leave your property in the same condition they found it. Our team is highly trained in the latest technology and techniques and they are also dependable and trust-worthy. They are led by Jim Bridges, a Master Plumber who holds an unlimited Plumbing Contractor’s license in the state of NC. Plumbing Connection has a top-rated group of guys and a first-rate office staff. When you call Plumbing Connection, you always get a courteous, uniformed expert plumber who is bonded and insured and has undergone multiple and ongoing background screenings and drug-testings.
Call our dedicated team of professional technicians whenever you have a plumbing problem that requires plumbing repairs in Charlotte, NC. We will arrive promptly and listen to your concerns with attentiveness. We only use the best, eco-friendly methods and products. Call us for emergency service that emphasizes fast, efficient, affordable, and disruption-free repair methods.