Pipelining is an excellent solution for repairing or replacing cracked, broken, leaking, or root-ravaged pipes, such as damaged residential and commercial sewer lines. It is also used to even out or smooth rough bends and joints. Because there is no digging involved, costly excavation and demolition are no longer necessary. Plumbing Connection has a long history with this method of repair and can complete any size pipelining project efficiently and effectively.
PIPE REPAIR FOR CHARLOTTE RESIDENTS
Damage to pipelines can happen because of shifts in soil, aging pipe materials, water flow, and extremes in water pH. Even small leaks can over time, destroy the strongest of metals used in septic and drainage pipes. Blockages, unusual smells, slowed drainage or changes in the water’s color are signs indicating assistance from a plumber is required.
TRENCHLESS TECHNOLOGY FOR PIPE REPAIR
A modern advancement in this type of technology is a process called Pipe Lining. Pipelining materials (epoxy and custom-designed, epoxy-coated liners) are applied with minimal disruption to your property and eliminates serious environmental damage; additionally, whole or partial pipes can be lined and liner can travel under landscaping, sidewalks, buildings, garages, patios, etc. Pipelining is often less expensive than the traditional re-piping alternatives, such as open trench methods and is the best long-term solution to pipe corrosion.
PLUMBING THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS
Pipelining materials (epoxy and custom-designed, epoxy-coated liners) are applied with minimal disruption to your property and eliminates serious environmental damage; additionally, whole or partial pipes can be lined and liner can travel under landscaping, sidewalks, buildings, garages, patios, etc. Pipelining is often less expensive than the traditional re-piping alternatives, such as open trench methods and is the best long-term solution to pipe corrosion. Plumbing Connection can help you no matter what kind of plumbing problem you have.
WHAT KINDS OF PIPES CAN BE LINED?
- Residential and Commercial sewer laterals and drainage pipes from the property to the city main line
- Roof drainage pipes and storm water collectors
- Commercial floor drainage pipes in light industry, restaurants, and other businesses
- Drainage and sewer pipes of all types (including galvanized steel, cast/black iron, copper and concrete pipes)
- Pipes with lengths up to 300 feet, bends up to 90 degrees, with blind ends, and diameters from 2″ to 10’
PIPE REPAIR PROCEDURE
When beginning, our technicians view and evaluate the pipes needing work. After identifying how much of the pipe needs to be addressed, the team chooses the correct liner for the repair. The correct match is made based on the size and shape of the area. After utilizing the liner and adhesive the pipe will be cured within several hours. After this process, usage can return to normal. We have been performing plumbing repairs in Charlotte, NC for many years, and our expertise remains unparalleled.
WORK WITH YOUR LOCAL SEWER REPAIR EXPERTS TODAY
WHAT CAUSES PIPE PROBLEMS?
- Tree Root Infiltration: Tree roots pierce and infiltrate drainage systems, through pipe seams and connections, causing blockages, water loss, and drainage undermining.
- Water: Water will erode, corrode, plug, weaken, and cause the formation of pinhole leaks in plumbing systems over time.
- Hard water – is full of minerals that can cause your pipes to become encrusted and plugged causing blockages.
- Surface collected water / soft water – has few dissolved minerals, is acidic, and easily dissolves and thins your pipe walls.
- ;Plumbing Materials: Metal plumbing systems – Copper or galvanized systems show significant problems through time. Problems can occur in as little as 6 years and within 10 years most copper and galvanized pipes show signs of corrosion.
As an experienced plumber in Charlotte, NC, we are even able to make and kind of plumbing repairs even under buildings, concrete, and asphalt. Our professionals value your time. We want you to know that we will be there when you need us.
We serve several other locations in North Carolina, including:
Let us show you the options available to you for your plumbing situation. A broken pipe does not have to be a nightmare. Give us a call day or night. We are here for you!